Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas at my parents...

Mom and Dad... Rena, Robert and Ryan...

People are really busy...... Dad, Timmy, Kathryn and April

Christina and her little girl.. Too sweet!!!



Punkie.....






Renae and Brit





Ok, since I got some of the pictures posted... I'm going to keep going.. We got to my parents house 12/21 and celebrated Christmas w/everyone on the 22ND. It was a wonderful time, with a total of 26 people---sorry if I did not get every ones pictures.. For the people who were not there, they were missed but, not forgotten.. We let the kids open their gifts first---well, anyone for that matter..=-) I seem to have the hardest time getting a nice picture of my parents, my dad loves to talk while you're trying to take the picture. [ahhh.. Parents].. When that was done, we played our game---on the order of the 'white elephant' game... The game that was most played at my parents house was Boggle... Everyone seems to love that game..

No comments: