Saturday, December 02, 2006

Get this

Get this, I called into work today, saying that I could not get there. For some odd reason, they did not plow our street. --maybe, we did not pay our taxes, LOL... =-) Our street had 13 inches of snow, and I know this because, we took a ruler out to measure it. OK, now I told my boss that I could not get to work, but, if I could---I would go in. So, what does he tell me??? YES, that he would pick me up. I could not believe it, he picked me up! I even got a ride home. Next time I am going to keep my mouth shut . =-) If you want to know if we were busy at my work, YES! I swear everyone was out! Boots, snow pants plus anything that was warm, was bought today. The biggest talk was how long they're drive was.

1 comment:

lynda w said...

Shopping. I just want to get OUT and go shopping! Something other than being stuck here.