Tuesday, January 16, 2007

~~Q~


Today Quentin has decided to stay home w/me today. This about the third day that he has been sick, but, today is much better then the other days.. He is actually up playing computer, and playing his game cube. So, this is a good sign. Q has even taught me how to play chess, of course, do not ask me how to play. =-) He has been very patience w/me and has let me as the same questions repeat a few times. If anyone wants to know how to play it, I know someone who can teach you.
Oh, one more thing... For those who would like to know, losing your power when it's cold out really SUCKS!! We lost it for 12 hours, and I was wearing lots of layers, because, I do not like to freeze. I know we did not have it that bad, my friend had lost her power in Dec. for longer then we did. So, I should not complain.

No comments: