Wednesday, August 15, 2007

School starts tomorrow

-- Here are pictures from our weekend to St. Louis.... We went to the City Museum-what a blast!!





Today is the last day of summer and tomorrow starts the first day of school. I have a feeling that they are not very excited about going... But, between you and me...... I'm excited!!! For the last few weeks I have been waking up to the fighting, and let me tell you it does not get any better as the day goes on.. =-) Some days are longer then others... Here's a cute story, we were walking into Best Buy the other day, and the kids had a hard time reading what it said on the door....... It said something about going back to school. LOL, it was too cute for words.

1 comment:

lynda w said...

Did you see me and Chloe out there this morning dancing in the streets? Yipee!