Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Song

Have you ever had a day were you have song stuck in your head??? Well, today was that day for me... Thanks to a sweet co-worker who kept singing this song to me, it's now in my head... Let me share it w/you, so you can sing it too...
=-) 'Girls are special on the inside, boys are special on the outside'... For some reason, that's all I know, or can remember... And if you want to know where it came from... I would have to say Mr. Rodgers!!! Yep, you read it right...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Boys are special on the outside
Girls are special on the inside
Every body's special
Every body's fine
Your body's special and so is mine!

Mr. Rogers
(I didn't know it was about genitalia until 20 years later!)

Suzanne said...

IF you want a real blast from teh past and hear the whole thing....

http://pbskids.org/rogers/songlist/song4_ra.html