Sunday, December 30, 2007

QUESTION???????

Here's what I'm wondering......... Why do so many people go out shopping for the holidays just to come back and return it??????? Since Thanksgiving, everyone has been stopping by our store, to get rid of what they bought..... Some even go to a different Kohl's store to do their shopping, then bring their items back to us?? Do we really want all this 'stuff'??? Then just like any other job, we have rules that we need to follow.. But, it amazes me when we are questioned about it....Like we make up the rules.....Yeah, I'm thinking I just like to make the customers mad...LOL

1 comment:

lynda w said...

Is it stuff they bought or just gifts from someone else they didn't want?

I have a iPod docking station I have to exchange because the cover keeps falling off. Shall I wait until your "off" day? LoL