Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31

pictures are from 2 years ago..... I'm bad.......... LOL

Last week was spring break for the kids. Easter was a fun day!! We had fun coloring eggs and finding the baskets!!---yeah, should of took pictures. We had the biggest snowflakes ever one min. and sun the next. Monday Skyler was sick, but, by Wed. we all headed up to Madison and had a wonderful time up there. I think my mom found out that cooking is not my thing. Bingo turned out to fun for Q, as for that kid won!!! Sat. I took Skyler to High school musical on ice, it was a fun time. Q spend time w/his friend--he wasn't sure if he wanted to go w/us. =-) Today, Q woke up sick w/a fever. All I can say is that I hope next Monday is not our turn to get sick.. There's another story I would like to share, but, I was told by this person that I can not..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lynda w said...

Does it have something to do with dressing rooms? LoL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.