Monday, June 30, 2008

What was I thinking???


I'm not sure what I was thinking today............[no comments there]. I took 6 kids w/me to see the movie Wall*E... A friend met me there w/her son, her daughter was already w/me. To top things off, since I was half way to the store, they all went to Cubs w/me.. All in all, they were wonderful, and as we were passing Wendy's they talked me into getting ice cream... The poor guy on the other end who had to make sure it was all correct....--at the end we got an extra frosty out of it... I bet they were happy to see us leave... Next week, or later this week, I asked the same kids if they wanted to go to the museum w/us.. Of course, I did not hear anyone say NO... [Just liked the picture]....

2 comments:

lynda w said...

I think Ryan and I will join you on Thursday! It looks like a lot of fun.

Ashley said...

Hi Teri!! I know that having us was just SO much fun right?? LOL haha I had fun!! Haha!!