Monday, October 09, 2006

~~What's new~~~

I have not been very good on this thing. Sorry.. Let's see, Friday Quentin spend the night at a friends house, and Skyler had a friend over here for the night. When I got home from work at 11pm, both girls were up, and wanting me to stay with them till 1am!! Needless to say they were in bed at mid-night. We were all up at 8am the next morning when Quentin was knocking at the door. Not sure why, but, the nights go by way to fast. On Sat. the kids headed for bowling, both did really good!! Quentin got 2 patches, one for a 300 series, and one for a 130 game. Very exciting! Skyler has so much fun, she smiles no matter what. When we got home Simon decided to it was time to go to the creek. He had so much fun, that Ginger thought that she would go for a splash too. Maggie just sat there like an angel and watched. When it was time for me to get ready for work, I asked the neighbor if he could 'watch' Simon. [like it was a big deal to watch him, he was having a blast]!! =-) Scott gets home from getting some machine for the yard, and he was wondering where Simon was. So after lunch Scott gets the dogs gives them a bath ---of course he was not very happy w/me for letting him do this by him self. The funny part about this story, was that Simon went down to the creek later, and had to get washed again!!!

1 comment:

lynda w said...

I feel like I've run out of things to talk about, too. Been busy with my niece and nephew for 5 days on now with Chloe. The days have been flying by.