Sunday, September 17, 2006

Camping

We went camping for less then 24 hours this weekend. I have to say the best part was the food. Scott made some great food on the campfire!! From brats to banana boats [if you have never had one, and like banana's let me know, and I will tell you how to make them]MMMMM!! And this am we had bacon, pancakes, eggs. Nothing like having food from a fire. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to check out if you go to the Flickr site. Lynda is so great w/the computer and pictures that she will have them up there in no time. =-)
We went w/Lynda and family and the kids had a great time. They loved playing in the sand w/water, it was more like mud. Someone even had a snake, which Quentin is now telling me that he would like one. {I told him when he moves out he can get one}

4 comments:

lynda w said...

Um, hello?!?! We had one in our window well he could have had for free!!!

Teri said...

Umm.. there are no snakes in this house...

Teri said...

You will need to go to Flickr...

lynda w said...

Okay, it's been a whole two days since your last post. I'm getting restless! LOL.