Tuesday, September 19, 2006

OK!!

Alright, I will be writing more in this blog. I have heard that I am not doing a very good job. The camera will be around my neck at all times! Need to let you know that Simon has liked going down the neighbors creek!! He has decided that is his 'second' home. Simon is two years old, and is worse then a kid. Today we babysat his friend, and all three of them drove me NUTS!!!! Picture two dogs running around the inside of your home, and one just barking a high pitch bark!! Plus, one little girl sick on the couch, and the other one wanting to make muffins. Quentin is not like his mom at all, he loves to cook!! =-) [and a good one at that]
This was my day today. Oh, and lets add that Simon tried to get out as much as he could. This cool weather is his weather. Man, wonder what winter will be like w/him!!

1 comment:

lynda w said...

Didn't say you were doing a bad job...lol. It's just that your fans are insatiable. (Okay, and maybe a little impatient, too...lol)