Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! We had a nice day here, Scott made a wonderful meal, mm mm... ate a lot. Nancy and her babies came over. While she was here, Scott put up the lights outside and we got the tree up. Man, it's looking a lot like Christmas!! There is nothing better then looking at a Christmas tree. =-) Now I'm wondering if Simon or anyone for that matter will play in the tree. It seems like every year, someone plays with or in the tree. Needless to say, our tree has seen better days. Talking about Simon, he decided today to play in the creek. Man, you would think by now he would just walk into the tub. OK, I am off to bed, I have to be to work tomorrow at 4:30am, actually 4:45am, but, I have to lie to myself, ---people who know me, would understand. LOL.. So, I am off to bed. If you are one of those people who shop at 5AM I will see you there.

No comments: