Monday, November 20, 2006

Thank you

Just to let you know, Q is getting out his thank you cards. We started to work on the last night, doing the e-mail ones first. Of course, the computer froze. So, we will finish tonight. Q had a great birthday, and has really enjoyed playing w/all the toys. And spending his money. Scott took him to the store the other day, to spend his gift card, and $. OK, since it was his $, he decided to pass on a $60.00 toy, because, it was $$. But, if we were buying it for him, I'm sure the cost would not matter that much. LOL.. it's different when it's your own money.
P.S. Scott came home Friday night, it's nice to have him home. I have missed some good food. He made me a wonderful breakfast before I went to work, and when I came home, he had homemade tacos ready for me. OK, have to share this story w/you, last week at Skyler's school, where I help out in the library. 3 of us where standing around [waiting for her class to come in], each of us saying what we were doing for Thanksgiving. When it came to me, I said I can't wait for a great meal, as for my husband does all the cooking. They both looked at me, and made a comment about the way I said that. [like it wasn't a big deal, that my husband cooked]. They both said they would love it if they had help, or had the whole meal cooked for them. I just grinned!!!!!!!! What more could I say, 'I'm spoiled'?? NOT!!!!!!!!! I guess I could thank his parents for such a wonderful cook..=-)

No comments: